Frequently Asked Questions
- Personalized Care: Our most unique feature is our ability to develop a remediation plan designed for your specific situation. We take the time to evaluate your individual situation in order to provide a highly tailored solution for you.
- Reliability: We are there when you need us. Whether you are on one of our Home Protection Plans or a first time user, you can always expect prompt and professional service.
- Lasting Relief: With our tailored services, our pest solutions will provide the strongest protection available developed specifically for your situation
- Bites or swelling: A bite with a red, swollen area and a dark red center is usually a sign that your home may have an infestation.
- Itching: Bed bug bites and blisters caused tend to become extremely itchy. Without effective relief, the infestation will continue to worsen, and the discomfort will worsen with it.
- Allergic Reactions: Bites can sometimes trigger allergic reactions. If you are reacting to the bug bites, seek medical attention and hire NexGen to handle the infestation right away.
- Bloodstains or Blotches: Victims are often covered in bites, which can sometimes lead to blood stains on your bed sheets.
- Visible Bed Bug Fecal Matter, Eggs, and Shell Casings: Fecal matter will be tiny, dark brown or black spots around the size of a pen tip that appear on mattresses, sheets, or clothing. Eggs appear as off-white ovals about 1MM, and shell casings are yellowish exoskeletons of juvenile bed bugs.
We provide a complete list of all chemicals that have been used on your property and can provide you with any additional information regarding these chemicals.
For ant control, we do offer “green” products to control populations.
Heat treatment is less cumbersome for the homeowner and requires little preparation. It can be completed in 24 hours. Chemical treatments can require several treatments. At Nexgen, we use both methods; heat treatment and then follow up about 72 hours later with a lighter chemical treatment.
GET IN TOUCH
We’re ready to provide our clients with outstanding pest control services. If you’d like to request service, then consider filling out the contact form today.